9.4.10

Camera Review: Cannon Powershot SD940 IS



This was the camera that I used for the entire trip. I purchased it two weeks before departure and destroyed it within one week of returning (thus the past tense). It was an excellent model that I would highly recommend.

It took great, photos in nearly every situation. I think that many people rarely use their snap and shoot cameras to their full potential, never switching off of the automatic settings. Get out the manual and read through it several times and you'll be surprised at the amount of technology they pack into these things. This camera's size combined with the image quality made for an incredible travelling camera. This fits behind a credit card and is about 5/8th of an inch thick. That is small. I could easily take it anywhere I was going and never felt like I was being weighted down by it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment